"Thank you again Jane for an awesome day on Saturday. It was extremely fun." Charlotte , Paris, 2015
BOOK A TANDEM 07470 311592
Fill out a contact form and we will get back to you to discuss your requirements. Or, telephone us directly.
We do get fully booked. We take a £10 reservation deposit, (refundable up to 24 hours before hire date) to secure your booking and to avoid disappointment.
Full payment is taken before the tandem bike hire can begin, generally, the day before the agreed hire date. All hires can be rescheduled up to 6 months from the initial hire date with 24 hours notice of a change of date.
Tandems and Equipment can only be hired from Bristol Tandem Hire.co.uk on completion of a Booking Hire Agreement which you will be asked to fill out when you collect your hire tandem.
TANDEM BIKE HIRE RATES
· Half day - £40 ( 4 hours )
· Whole day - £65 ( up to 8 hours )
· Weekend - £110 (Fri 6 pm- Mon10 am)
· Week - £175
· Other hire period tariffs on request.
REMEMBER: THE HIRE FEE IS PER TANDEM - 2 PEOPLE SHARING
" Wow! What fun!! Thank you Jane. The whole experience was enthralling. Having gone fifty plus years with out riding a bike before. Your patience and passion gave me the push I needed. "
Pat, London, 2017.
· Rear panniers, £5 per day
· Brompton front pannier, £5 per day
· Child seat, £5
· Discounts on multiple tandem bookings.
. Delivery of tandems, 10 mile radius from Queen
Square ,BS1. There is a charge for this facility.
. Gift vouchers - valid for 1 year. A perfect solution for those difficult present conundrums. Hand printed
and mailed to you or sent electronically.
. Bookings can be postponed without cost up to 24hrs before the hire period begins.
GIFT VOUCHERS - OUR POPULAR TANDEM GIFT VOUCHERS make a GREAT present.
Getting started at Queen Square,Bristol BS1
New Dad - New tandem cyclist
Bathurst Basin end of the Harbourside
As a web-based tandem bike hire business we offer you a choice of COLLECTION HUBS where we will meet you at a pre arranged time.
1. THE GREEN SHED, (by the Steam Crane)
Princes Wharf, Harbourside, BS1 4RN.
2. QUEEN SQUARE .B.S.1. (central Bristol). Here you will have plenty of space to get the feel of your tandem together, away from traffic. It is also an excellent location to head out via the docks and along the River Avon/Gorge, Clifton Suspension Bridge and out towards the coast (Clevedon/Portishead).
3. TEMPLE MEADS RAILWAY STATION, Bristol. BS1.
Ideal for accessing theN.C.N.4 cycle path to Bath or River Avon.
4. VICTORIA PARK, Mrs Browns Café/ the lodge . Victoria Park BS3 4QF. Lots of space to get cycling.
5. GARDINER HASKINS, Straight Street, BS2 0JP. Ideal for heading to Bath on the cyclepath. NCN 4
TEL 07470 311592
Plenty of space to find your pedals, away from traffic.
Queen Square, BS1 (top photo)
Mrs Browns Cafe Victoria Park BS3.(middle photo)
The Green Shed BS1-by the Steam Crane, Harbourside (bottom photo).
CYCLING WITH CHILDREN
We have several routes around parts of the city, through the docks, parks and by the river, entirely or largely, traffic free. See routes for details
Children love to go on the back of the tandem and parents love to keep them close... to chat, laugh and feel in control and secure.
" We all loved it, and not only our son did not moan once about being tired, he really enjoyed it. Thank you" Nathalie , Bristol. 2016.
Security and basic tools
Our high spec tandems are designed to be
ridden on paths and roads. Mountain bike trails are unsuitable.
Our hire package includes a lock and cable to keep your tandem secure while you take a well earned break at a pub /cafe ( remember to lock it to an immovable object,) a puncture repair kit, basic tool kit and lights.
We respect your privacy and will not pass on your details to any third party for marketing purposes.